I am not the best when it comes to grilling, but I give it a shot once in a while. Grilling gives a delicious smoky flavor to lamb chops, and the herb marinade further enhances their flavor. Fresh herbs are easy to find and grow in the summer time, when most grilling is done. My herbs are grown in large pots on the patio adjacent to our kitchen. Any spot that gets a few hours of sunlight each day will do for growing "parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme" and other herbs that you like to cook with.
- 4 center cut lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- four dashes of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and rub marinade over the lamb chops. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook bring to room temperature and grill.
- These can be accompanied by braised Greek-style peas and a green salad.